Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Baby it's cold outside

The 1st of January 2014.

I've signed up for Janathon which is a committement to;

'Run or do some form of exercise every day.
Blog/tweet about it within 24 hours (please note if you're only tweeting you won't be eligible to win any prizes, if there are any).
Join the Janathon group at the Running Free website and log your runs/exericse. This is optional, but it's fun to see the miles build up for everyone.'
Site here: http://www.janathon.com/index.html
I was sad this morning, I've done so much work over the holidays. Lazy lie ins when I lie back under a duvet and explore plots lies obviously agrees with me. But a goal is a goal! I knew the members of The Cake Club - which is a Park Run Group were meeting at Havant and then going on to Queen Elizabeth Park. Jessica and I settled on a long dog walk. Alright, we weren't running but we made sure we were going fast enough to be breathless. 
When I came home I was cold, wet and my back hurt. But the run did some good, I finished three weeks of ironing and packed for our trip up North on the third. It will be tricky fitting the exercise in to the trip, but I'm determined.
So exercise and general getting things done around the house high - writing low. Still working on the balance.



No comments:

Post a Comment