Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to Uni

Many writers consider getting a Master of Fine Arts degree. But is it worth it?  I’ve heard both sides of the argument: some believe it’s essential for becoming a better writer, while others think it’s a waste of time and money. There really is no right or wrong answer. There’s only what’s right for you and your writing journey.

I'm excited about being accepted onto the MA in Creative Writing at Winchester University. I've opted to do the degree part time over two years. I'm currently writing educational resources which is a lot of work and if I'm going to do this degree I want to have the time to give to my writing. The majority of the sessions with be in the evenings, leaving the days free to hopefully work. 

At Tesco my eyes kept straying towards the back to school stationery giving me little jumping beans of excitement in my tum. It is a huge investment for my small nuclear family. At this moment at least I'm determined to give it my best shot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment