Thursday, December 6, 2012

Neglectful

I am woefully aware that I have shamefully neglected my blog over the last few weeks.

I completed the NaNoWriMo project and managed to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. I have not printed it out or read it yet. NaNo is about quantity not quality and I'm scared of what I might find. I pushed myself to enter the Mumsnet/Walkers Books children's fiction competition and I sent an enquiry to a publisher, but if I'm honest l've neglected my writing.

I feel over stretched and I am behind on so many projects, which for a shameless swot like me who use to do homework on the same night it was set, causes a weird feeling. I simply haven't enough hours in the day. Plus my mind keeps straying to personal problems.

Never mind, I will find focus from somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment