Sunday, November 11, 2012

Throwing myself into work...again

I don't know if its because it was my late Dad's birthday yesterday, or the raging toothache or my increasing regret that I committed myself to doing NaNoWriMo but I'm feeling extremely unloved and in a very self pitying mood.

I walked the dog in the autumn sunshine but the frost managed to set my tooth alive with pain. So after having words with my other half and a couple of verses of 'no body loves me.' I have once again decided to throw myself into work to take my mind of things. So here are a couple of things I want to enter:

Local Poem Competition
United Press are inviting poems about your local area or people. Deadline is 31 December and there is more info at www.unitedpress.co.uk

The Writer’s Prize
The BBC are inviting submissions, by 3 December, of new writing for Radio 3 or Radio 4. More info http://www.bbc.co.uk/writersroom/opportunities/the-writers-prize

No comments:

Post a Comment