Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stocktaking

I've decided to try and get my head straight and work out where I am in my submission process.

1. Sent out my entry to a historical fiction short story competition.
2. I've made a promotional poster for the Ether Books Sci Fi competition, it finishes on the 24th of June.
3. Submitted a photograph and a short flash to 1000 words website, I'm not completely happy with this submission, but I thought, give it a go.
4. Completed my first draft of a story for Fantastic Books.
5. I've had a go at trying to write some erotic fiction because I've been told there is a market, but I think I need to work on my vocabulary! I can't think why I'm struggling, it's not like there is a shortage of words for the parts I'm trying to describe.
6. I've started with my Friday Flash, but I'm not completely happy with it.
7. I need to send some more work to Ether Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment