Sunday, June 3, 2012

My To Do List

  • Finish my entry to the Weald & Downland Open Air Museum competition. Deadline for entries is 5pm on Friday 22 June 2012. 
  • Send children story to Children and Young Adults (BCYA) division of Penguin Group (Australia) Currently accepting unsolicited manuscripts from now until the end of July 2012 
  • Edit my angel encounter for Chicken Soup for the Soul: Angel Encounters Deadline 31 July 
  • Send work to Pugaicious Press Write; and 
  • send script to 50 Kisses. Deadline 29th June 
  • Send Flash Fiction to their story in 100 words competition Deadline 31 October 
  • Self publishing my spelling book 
  • Get The Writers @ Lovedean anthology out.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Charlotte - I was passing through and am struck by the similarity in our goals - I juggle a day job with husband and kids and also pine for that all important break!

    ReplyDelete