Sunday, June 10, 2012

My competition entry

In my quest to master technology, I submitted a Sci Fi story to Ether Books. (I thought I had just done a normal submission - but it was put into the competition category!). Now the person with the most downloads win an iPad 2 - I know great prize when you consider no entry fee. If you saw yesterday's blog you will see that I actually made a trailer! I'm feeling so great about my technology progress. Any how, please download and vote.

Here's how....

You can find the Ether app here.

You'll need an Apple device to download and use the app.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on mastering the technology! And I loved your story. One day, you and I should put together an anthology of post-apocalyptic short stories and flash-fictions. 'Fields of Gold' would sit very well with my 'Human Consumption'!

    ReplyDelete