Sunday, March 4, 2012

So I had a better day!



Today I opened my emails to find out that White Rabbit are going to perform my story at Winchester Discovery Centre, in the next "Are You Sitting Comfortably?" which is on Saturday 10th March at 7:30 pm.  A delightful surprise.

Hooray.  To think I was so down yesterday because of the rejection email.  An invitation to a fun evening of stories, cakes and possibly chip butties is definately the balm I need.  Having work performed by professionals, what more can a writer ask for?


The venue is :

Winchester Discovery Centre

Jewry Street
Winchester
SO23 8SB
Tickets £5

Box office 01962 873603 or book online at

Who are White Rabbit?
White Rabbit is committed to providing a platform for short stories and short story writers.The first show was in the Arts Bar and Café at Toynbee Studios in October 2008. Since then we have performed new writing by over 80 new writers, and have regular sell out shows at Toynbee Studios, London and The Basement in Brighton. We have also created bespoke storytelling nights for Norden Farm in Maidenhead.


No comments:

Post a Comment